How was the world made?
Was there a big explosion, or is there an intelligent designer watching over us?
Accordig to a lot of people the world was created by a big bang and that we are descendants of apes. I find it very hard to believe that evolution is the reason why we are here. If you look at the complexity of the human body I can't believe that it came about by accident.
But that is just the whole thing, belief systems. Just to say that you believe something doesn't make it true. Just as much as creationism is being labeled as a religious thing, evolution is also a belief and evolution as in Darwin's "Origin of the species" cannot be proven. Darwin himself said that it is a theory.
There are a lot of things that we cannot explain and we do not want to believe something without there being proof of it. Just like the old saying goes "I'll believe it, when I see it!" But then again I can't see the wind but I can see the effect of the wind and the same can be said about gravity. If anyone does not believe that wind and gravity excist they would be called crazy.
The same way that you can see the effect of wind or gravity, you can see the effect of The Intelligent Designer in a person's life.
Let's say you do not believe in gravity and step of a high building. The fact that you do not believe in gravity is not going to change the outcome of stepping of a high building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment